Sunday, July 14, 2013

14th July 2013

Cornices are now in. They were put up on Friday and look fantastic. They did a great job. Its a shame my photos turned out crap though. It was 5pm when I took them so it was quite dark in the house. I'll have to try and get take some better ones tomorrow.

I also found out today that the downpipes were put up. We weren't expecting any tradies to work on a Sunday. Shower recess boxes have also been put in.

We spent all day yesterday out shopping for lounges / sofas, dining tables etc. Its really starting to do my head in. I can't decide on a dining table. Its such a hard decision. I am looking for something very modern in a walnut like colour made of timber. If anyone can recommend a place to look at, drop me a line. Well there is one that I like but its only available in Canada and they don't shop to Oz.

We have managed to make a decision on the Media Room Lounge, which is the Bambino from Nick Scali. I think the blue in the photo below looks great but it just won't work with our house colours. We are going to go with S Gray, which is close to the Stone colour on the website. They have a great sale on at the moment which finishes at the end of the month. We also like the Harris lounge for the Activity Area, but we haven't got our hearts set on it at this stage. We can't make a decision on the lounge for the Living Room either. Aaarrrggghhh!

 
Media Room Lounge













 
Shower Recess






No comments:

Post a Comment