Sunday, June 30, 2013

30th June 2013

We drove up to the house today to see the end product after the bricks having been cleaned. There are some chips here and there and some mortar missing, but overall we think the brick cleaner did a pretty good job, considering our bricks are reknowned for chipping easily.

My only concern is whether the brown underside colour of the Urban One Silver bricks around the window stills will be coloured to match the silver. I'm not sure whether they normally do this or not with those particular bricks. If anyone knows what happens, please let me know.

My other half has fallen in love with the brown bricks that are going to be covered by bag and paint finish which is frustrating. I remember having arguments with him when we were trying to select our brick colour. He told me he hated chocolate coloured bricks. I on the other hand loved the colour and would have given anything to have them. We ended up choosing the silver because it was the only colour we could agreed on...ggggrrrr

The eaves that have been put up so far also look good too.

And boy what is muddy! The ground was like quick sand. Hopefully there will be no more rain this week to allow to ground to dry up.















 
Eaves

 
Eaves






No comments:

Post a Comment