Tuesday, August 20, 2013

20th August 2013

Our security fence was pulled down today. Its surprising how much bigger the house looks without a big ugly fence in front of it. MJH were supposed to have gone through the house today for their inspection, but I couldn't see any blue tape anywhere. Either there is nothing they feel that needs fixing or they didn't end up doing it. I believe the windows were supposed to be serviced today, but I have no idea as to whether that happened or not.

There is still no sign of the kitchen splashback or appliances. I am assuming they will be installed this week prior to our walk through. There is also no sign of the hot water system either.

Hopefully tomorrow we will see some progress. It feels like nothing has happened for a while.

Starting to feel a little anxious now. Knowing that we will have the keys in 2 weeks is scary and so exciting at the same time.

Today I ordered our lights so they will be ready for pick up the week we move in. Still going insane trying to find a dining setting that we like. I think we are going to have to get one custom made. I also have no idea what bar stools to get. So frustrating! All I seem to be doing lately is spending countless hours surfing the net for ideas and for things to buy.

Some pics below with the fence down...



No comments:

Post a Comment