Monday, July 7, 2014

7th July 2014

Well that was quick! Walked out to check the mail and found a pink piece of paper under the door mat.
 
Council had already been to inspect the form work and have approved it, so we are good to go.
 
I wish they had told me they were coming today instead of tomorrow. We could have poured tomorrow. Oh well.
 
Spoke to MJH today also to chase up our post-build maintenance as we have had hardly any work completed. It was a good thing I called, because if I hadn't they probably wouldn't have even bothered to call us. Seems like they forgot about us. I wasn't surprised considering the amount of work they have on at the moment and because it has been 10 months since we moved in.
 
MJH advised they could send someone out tomorrow to do some work for 4 hours and then again on Friday for a few hours as they had a "cancellation". I did get an apology over the phone for the delay which was nice, but its a shame that it has taken so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment