Thursday, October 16, 2014

16th October 2014

After 6 weeks of not hearing from MJH about our maintenance, I ended up emailing them and finally got an answer yesterday. We have another maintenance fix scheduled in for next Friday 24th. Hopefully everything will be fixed properly this time, so we can finally move on.

On a good note, things have progressed further with our retaining wall and fence painting. We still have a long way to go. Hopefully it will be finished before Summer kicks in.

Michelle Timbs if you are reading this, I thought I would try painting the columns on our facade in Monument like yours. Well I did and it looked horrendous...lol. Made the house look a lot smaller and really ugly. It was so bad I painted over them straight away with the original colour.

Some progress pics...





1 comment:

  1. Hey Nai,
    happy to hear they are finally going to finish off the maintenance jobs for you at last....boy oh boy you've been very patient with them!

    That retaining wall is like the great wall of China, lol looks fab Pete should be really proud of himself...perhaps he was a bricky in another life? hehe

    Mmmmmm, I wonder if it was because your's is bagged and not rendered? I did think that at first ours was a little too blueish but in time it got darker!...bazaar, but it grew on me after a couple of coats. Makes me think that because of the limited coverage with the moroka, (still see the brick) it would give a different effect! That's a shame though!

    It's always good to know that you can just go over it again with the original colour and no harm done!

    So that leaves the decision of what colour to paint the fence now???????

    ReplyDelete